Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Update & Our 200th Post!

It's our 200th blog post! That's got to be something worth celebrating, even if the last 15 posts have taken us all of 2010 to complete!

Well, if you haven't already heard......




Yes indeed, we will be evening out the balance of estrogen & testosterone in the Studer house by adding another little girl to our family in May!


Profile shot from our 20 week ultrasound on 1/4/11


Profile (nose & chin) on the left, arm/hand in the middle, little foot with all 5 toes on the right!

I feel like the 1st 1/2 of this pregnancy has flown by! Can't believe in about 4 months this baby will be here! I am loving the 2nd trimester -- having said good riddance to the sickness & exhaustion of the 1st trimester, and yet I have not arrived at the "I am huge and SO OVER being pregnant" feeling of the 3rd trimester. :) Although most nights still find me fast asleep on the couch by 8:30 PM.  


For your viewing enjoyment (although mostly for my own documentation), here are a few shots of the baby belly from today, at almost 22 weeks...please ignore the filthy mirror. And let's be real about this 3rd pregnancy...the 1st two times, we were religious about the weekly belly shots. This time I literally hadn't given it a thought until I sat down to write this post. Poor undocumented baby.





PS - Our top New Year's resolution is to be better about updating the blog. Let's face it, this is the closest thing my children have to a baby book. Yikes!

5 comments:

Grammie and Papa said...

Hi sweet baby girl! First time Grammie's seen your little face! Love you!

Congrats on the 200th post! Commendable. :)

Megan and Abram Bouché said...

Good to have you back!!! Thanks for the update, you look great! And I'm thrilled for #4, it's a girl!!!

Shannan said...

So exciting! My daughters watched the video with me and my oldest (7) says, "poor little boy."
So cute!
Congratulations!!!

Mom said...

Thanks for the update! Glad Ellie's excited. Alex will survive! He DOES realize that he HAS a brother, doesn't he?! Great ultrasound pix! It will be fun to buy baby girl stuff!

Anonymous said...

Carri, you look so cute with your baby belly!! hope everything is going well. we miss you guys. congratulations!!

~Moodys