Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dance Recital 2012

For all of the eager grandparents, here's Ellie's tap & ballet dances from her recital this week. (If you click on the box in the lower right corner of the videos, they will go full-screen for easier viewing. Obviously Ellie is in the center of the frame.) We forgot to take actual pictures of her in her costumes - when I told Ellie that, she generously volunteered to get all dressed up in full makeup & recital hair tomorrow so we can take some pictures. :)

{My apologies for the shaky camera work - it was at the rehearsal (no taping during the actual performances), so I had a baby on my lap & two 4 year olds beside me.}






2 comments:

Grammie and Papa said...

Uncle Nate and I just watched your dances, Ellie! AWESOME!! You have great body control, you knew every step and you had fun while you were dancing! I had no idea that your tap shoes hurt your toes like you told me and I'm glad you didn't get "fenced in" with your dancing. You were GREAT! So proud of you, Ellie! Sure made me think of the dances Papa and I watched of your mom's. :) Love you so much!

Mom said...

Yay Ellie! Great job, and your costumes are adorable! You look so grown up! You've got rhythm!! Wish we could have been there!