Both of our boys gave up naps at 2 1/2 and I thought that was early! I still had them have "quiet" time in their beds for 45 min - 1 hr though until they were around 3 or so. That might be tricky with both of them in the same room though :) Hang in there... Millers
You've stumbled upon the infrequently updated blog detailing the crazy life of our family -- Chris, Carrie, Ellie, Alex, Maguire, and Lucy. Life with a 7 year old, twin 4 year olds, and a 1 year old is never boring {and maybe that's why we never have time to blog anymore}! Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Lord, help us all. :)
Where has the time gone? I can't believe the boys are 2!
Luv to all
U. Steve & A. Sansi
Too Funny! Nap time is my favorite time of the day! Is that bad?
Both of our boys gave up naps at 2 1/2 and I thought that was early! I still had them have "quiet" time in their beds for 45 min - 1 hr though until they were around 3 or so. That might be tricky with both of them in the same room though :)
Hang in there...
Millers
Post a Comment