Thursday, June 2, 2011

She's Got the Bug

...the show business bug, that is. Check out Ellie at her dance recital! The video takes awhile to focus since the auditorium was so dark...she is 2nd from the left in the front row.










6 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a cutie! Her costume reminds me of one I had for my own recital a LONG time ago. It was for the "Codfish Ball." I'm guessing Ellie was luckier with her dance theme!

Mom said...

Wow! What a beautiful granddaughter I have! Great performance, Ellie! Love the hair, and looks like you got to wear some makeup! Wish we could have been there!

Mrs. McKinley said...

Adorable! I LOVE IT! She is such a cutie pie!

Marlos (20/30) :) said...

Wow, Carrie...She is just beautiful and so full of happy. Looks like she has her dance moves down pat!!

Grammie and Papa said...

Absolutely darling! She had every move....and such rhythm and spot on for steps! So proud of her and I see that she still has that loose tooth. :) Love, love, love it! Awesome job, Ellie!

Grammie and Papa said...

Just watched it again....she's SO talented and beautiful! xoxox