Ellie: "I wonder how I can convince Mom and Dad to let me have all of the boys' candy..."
Alex: "Mmmmm, leaves...."
And so began our fun-filled Halloween night. We started the evening with dinner at the Lawrence's (tortilla soup -- yum!) and after some sustenance, decided we were up for the challenge of wrangling two 3 year olds, an 11 month old, and two 9 month olds into their costumes. No outing would be complete without several hundred pictures to document the occasion, so the poor children posed (pretty nicely, actually) while sweating through their fleece costumes in the unseasonably warm weather.

Maguire and mom -- still looks pretty happy, doesn't he?
Ellie, Mariana, Maguire, Phinley, and Alex
Things took a turn for the worse for Maguire, who decided he was not amused by the lion costume, so after a few more shots without him, we were off to get some candy!
A great time was had by all. Just think, next year, we'll have two toddlers to chase -- now that's scary! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:
Sooooo cute our grandbabies are! They 'treat' Grammie and Papa all the time!
xxoo
Alex is a kick -- and he's smiling! The bride, of course, is beautiful!! Sorry Maguire wasn't happy, but glad you guys had a safe and fun Halloween!
adorable!
Did Ellie figure a way to get everyone's candy? I OD'ed that night on sweets - I guess some of us never learn...
love ya all :)
Looks like most enjoyed the Halloween fun, everyone at least for some of the night, right?!
Love the costumes, all look so festive:) I am thinking the beautiful bride wanted to ditch the little animals a couple of times as they may have slowed down her candy collecting experience? Who knows, either way, love all the pics from the big night!
I have to admit that your lions outfit is a lot better then ours. It's crazy to see the picture of all of you guys out on the deck because with the twins coming that's going to be us next halloween except for in our picture you'll probably see me crying.
Post a Comment