Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Last night, we bundled everyone up and caught the last few moments of daylight on a chilly and rather quick walk. Bad parents that we are, the boys do not own winter coats yet, so it was multiple layers and blankets for them. Ellie was prepared for the cold weather (it was hovering around 30 degrees, I believe), but insisted on wearing these irridescent pink cowboy (or should that be cowgirl?) boots. Thanks again so much, Grammie and Papa, for those. :)

So off we went.

{Gamradts, this is what you have to look forward to -- giant stroller and all!}



"I'm not so sure about this idea, Mom. My nose is cold already."



"Yeah! I love riding in the front!"


It's amazing how quickly it turned from this....


"This walk is so much fun!"

To this.....

"My fingers are freezing!!! I want hot chocolate."




"Someone get me home. I can't feel my face."

Okay, it wasn't that cold!
Really, people, we are South Dakotans!

2 comments:

Grammie and Papa said...

Could those children get ANY cuter?? Pink noses and all! Way to go on getting them outside in the fresh air. Gotta love the boots, though. They are made for walkin' you know!
xxoo

Mom said...

Cute pix! Did you make it any further than the corner!?

Hope Miss Ellie got her hot chocolate!