Friday, February 27, 2009

Movin' On Up




Does it make us bad parents that upon entering the kitchen and seeing Alex scaling the stove, both Chris' and my first impulse was not to grab the endangered child, but "Quick, get the camera!" Not to fear, the stove was not on at the time.


And once he'd reached his perch, he had no absolutely idea how to get down. So while he furiously clung to the oven door like a little monkey, we just kept snapping pictures... We are terrible, terrible parents.



2 comments:

Grammie and Papa said...

Good to see the new blog......even if it is a little disturbing! :o) Way too funny! Hang on to your hats folks, you are in for quite a ride!

G&P

Ryan and Kristi said...

I love it!! Great picture and I don't think your bad for getting the camera I'm sure that's exactly what Kristi and I would of done. TWINS!! Man are hands are going to be full. I know it's going to be crazy but I'm going to love it.