It was a balmy 50 degrees today here in the delightful state of South Dakota, so we decided to take advantage of the weather and head out for a walk. Ellie has jumped into this moving to cowgirl country thing with both feet, and opted for her always stylin' irridescent pink cowboy boots.
So we hit the streets to let the breeze ruffle our somewhat sparse hair.
The boys were pretty into the whole walk thing -- cheers for fresh air without 57 layers of clothing!
"Back off, Alex. It's my turn to sit in the front of the stroller."
Luckily they made up after the minor squabble concerning seat arrangements. I promise you, they rode like this for at least a block. It could be that I am far too accustomed to the toy-stealing and whacking each other with miscellaneous objects, but it was quite possibly the most precious thing I've ever seen.

No comments:
Post a Comment