T-minus 6 days and counting until we officially leave Sioux Falls! We are also happy to announce that the lovely home pictured above will be the place we call home in Huron. Yep, we finally found a house! And in just 30 short years, the bank says we can keep it! We are really excited about our new house -- it has three bedrooms on the main level, quite a bit more space than our current house, and is just a block away from a great playground! Can you tell we are a bit relieved about having a place to go by my excessive use of exclamation points?!
We are busy packing up the house in Sioux Falls -- we will be putting everything into storage temporarily because we don't close on our house in Huron until May 1st. So the kids and I are headed to Grammie and Papa's house for about a week after we close on our house here next Wednesday. Are you tired just reading all that? Me too. Add in the pink eye (both boys) floating around our house and my sprained foot (thanks again, Easter Bunny, for those new wooden building blocks!) and we're right in the middle of one crazy week! But seriously, my foot is feeling much better and I have only myself to blame since I'm the Easter Bunny around here.
I would post more pictures, but I've got to get back to the boxes. Plus, you don't really want to see the boys in all their crusty-eyed nastiness. I do, however, want to say belated congratulations to my friend Ryan and his wife Kristi on their new baby boys, Easton and Owen! Kristi is truly the superwoman of twin pregnancies -- she was on bed rest for over 4 months and carried those boys all the way to 37 weeks! So rather than subject you to my pink-eyed twosome, go check out their adorable new arrivals. Congratulations, Ryan, Kristi, and big sister Addyson!


1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out with the twins and all. The new house looks amazing although the biggest thing I hate in life is moving and I'm sure with your sprained foot it's now a little more difficult. We wish you the best of luck with the close and the relocation to Huron/Giant Pheasant Country. I've already saved and marked the day May 1, 2039 in my scheduled book for your WE OWN OUR HOUSE PARTY!!I'll go into work on Monday and ask for the day off as well...I'll bring the chips.
Post a Comment