Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Show Yourselves!



So apparently, January 12th is National De-Lurking Day (a lurker is a person who reads a blog but does not actually comment). I saw this on another blog I read regularly and it made me laugh...and then it made me think....how many lurkers do WE have?
Maybe you've thought of commenting but did not want to leave your personal information out there on the internet for everybody to see. No problem! We allow anonymous commenters, and that way you don't even need an email address! Maybe you have thought of leaving a comment but don't know how (not that I would call anyone out or anything...Grandma & Grandpa Eiesland!) All you do is move your mouse so that your pointer is over the words "Post a comment" or there might just be a number and the word "comments" like "3 comments". Then just click on it. The instructions are easy from there!

If you decide to post anonymously please just leave your name in the comment box so we might have an idea of who you are. If we know you already, nice to see you here. If we don't know you yet, it's nice to meet you. We want to know who reads this blog -- we know you're out there, so please leave us a comment!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me, cousin rachel :)
i don't think i've left a comment before, but i check your blog often and love the updates! love you guys!

The Pendills said...

I don't lurk! I leave comments once in a while. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, you caught me. I do visit your blog once in a while. Guess I am a "lurker." That sounds creepy....
Alissa Sanders

Anonymous said...

it's 2 more lurkers - nate and liss, obv!

Ryan and Kristi said...

I LURK 24/7!! I have your guys website as our screen saver. In fact I memorize your entries for instance in your May 21, 2009 entry called 'The Great Outdoors' the 4th word is "favorite"...starting to scare myself so I will stop right there but I do LOVE the site!!

Grammie and Papa said...

Funny! Do you think the word "lurker" and Grammie are interchangeable?! :)

Anonymous said...

We check in from time to time...glad to hear that your family is doing well! Thanks for the Christmas photo card...cute! Millers

Anonymous said...

There must be more than 8 of us who read your blog. :) And I've commented before, so there.
-Erin Bender

Tom & Julie Eiesland said...

I thought I was uncle "creeper" but uncle "Lurkster" has a nice ring to it. Julie and I love your blog but not as much as we love you guys!!!!

Len and Adele Wolf said...

Hi! It's Adele and Len. We check out your blog all the time. It is fun to watch the kids grow up and see how well you and Chris are doing. Guess that makes us lurkers too!