The weather has been ridiculously cold and snowy for what seems like years. Okay, so it's really only been since Christmas. We've got 3-4 foot high drifts in the yard from the last snowstorm, the temperature hasn't cracked the zero mark in about a week, and we are getting desperate. Hence the Taylor Swift dance party. It had better start getting warmer soon, or we are in some serious trouble. I'm just glad I was the one holding the camera.

4 comments:
What grace and style! Dance on!
Awesome leg kick there by Maguire, and twirls by Alex and Ellie -- but who was the mystery person in the gold sweatshirt and maroon pants?????
This was so great! Better though Stude if you were wearing your tights and tutu! Cmon take one for the team, your daughter needs a dance partner!
Maguire just stole my only dance move!! All the girls LOVE the leg kick!! I do have to say his kick has a little more elegance to it then mine does.
Post a Comment