| Playing "Dragon Baby" with Ellie |
I stole this idea from my friend Megan -- just a list of your kids' favorites. It'll be funny to look back on some day and see what's different!
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite day of the week: I don't know...I like Saturday. Because Daddy gets to stay home from work and I can play games on his phone.
Favorite letter: A
Favorite animal: Elephant
Favorite food: Cereal. I like Cocoa Krispies.
Favorite Fruit: I don't like fruit.
Favorite vegetable: Uhh...peas.
Favorite dessert: Chocolate cake.
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite toy: Zurg, because I love Zurg from Toy Story.
Favorite movie: Toy Story 2 because it has Zurg on it.
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Sit on your lap and read books.
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Play Hide & Seek
Favorite thing to do with Ellie: Play "Little Brother & Big Sister"
Favorite thing to do with Maguire: Play anything with Maguire. We wrestle and play cars.
Favorite thing to do with Lucy: Make her be a superhero and move her arms so she flies.

2 comments:
I love this! What a great idea.
This is so sweet! Hoping you'll do a follow up with Maguire, Ellie and Lucy! :)
Post a Comment