Favorite color: Pink. And my other favorite color is green.
Favorite day of the week: Saturday, just because I like it so much.
Favorite letter: M, because I start with an M.
Favorite animal: Giraffe, because it has such a long neck.
Favorite food: Waffles with sugar and butter and cinnamon.
Favorite Fruit: Watermelon and canteloupe
Favorite vegetable: Corn on the cob.
Favorite dessert: Vanilla cake with yellow frosting.
Favorite Sport: Soccer ball.
Favorite toy: My huge Buzz Lightyear, because he talks and comes with wings.
Favorite movie: Toy Story 3
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Just watch videos of when I was a baby.
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Play rocket power.
Favorite thing to do with Ellie: Play house. I get to be the dad and I go to work with my phone.
Favorite thing to do with Alex: Play cars. We like to drink milk together. [???]
Favorite thing to do with Lucy: Just give her kisses and hugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment