We went home last weekend so I could go deer hunting and spend some time in the great outdoors with my big brother, nephew, dad, and some family friends. I could only hunt for a day and a half, but it was great to get out there again and spend some quality time with the guys.
Anyway, the whole "Buck Slayers" headline is a bit misleading. In two days of hunting my dad and I had each shot does, and I couldn't even find mine (ran away and the trail went cold). So no real slaying of bucks, but we sure killed the hotdogs we ate for lunch!
My big brother at about 5:00 a.m., awake and ready to hit the woods!!

My dad the morning after he shot his doe. Notice the massive gash on his nose from the scope "biting" him when he shot! We had some good laughs over that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment