Saturday, December 22, 2007

Doubly Prepared

In our quest to be prepared for the impending arrival of the babies, we made a big, and I mean BIG purchase. A brand new massive, 17-foot long stroller. 17's maybe a bit much I suppose, but it's definitely a bruiser. It fits the two car seats perfectly, and when they're older it'll be perfect for the two of them. Poor Ellie's going to have some sore legs when we go to the mall, but she'll have to live. A triple stroller just wasn't in the budget. Plus, I don't know if we could fit one in the mini. Ellie had a good time climbing in her old car seat too. It's hard to believe she used to fit in that thing.

We had our little Christmas celebration today, and Ellie loved her little gifts. She has her own little digital camera now (Dora The Explorer themed of course), a couple of new movies, and a new Princess Piggy Bank. She made out pretty well.

Carrie continues to feel well, even into the 32nd week of pregnancy. Her blood pressure was a little high this last visit to the doctor, but it wasn't too worrisome. She just needs to take it a bit easier. Does that mean I have to start doing laundry?

Anyway, we wish all who read these words a very Merry Christmas, and wish you the best in the coming year!


2 comments:

Ryan and Kristi said...

Carrie!! That stroller is a tank. In fact I think the Army would like to have it back. I hope that thing beeps when you back up, I don't want you to run over any kids at the mall!! How are the two baseball players, Bee-sin and Bee-sun doing. You look great!! I hope you guys had a safe and Merry Christmas. Now batting for the Brainerd Warriors, BEEEEEEEEE-SIIIIIIIIN!!! Take Care, Ryan

Welcome to the Rogo Ranch !! said...

Carrie - I thought I had lost my favorite kickball forever... I'm so thankful you found it... Your brotha from another motha... CR