Anyway, we received a decent amount of snow last weekend, and these are a few snapshots of Ellie and me out clearing off the driveway.
She has her own little shovel and was more than willing to help me out. But for the most part she just shoveled the snow from the lawn back onto the sidewalk. Then she yells, "Daddy, I'm helping!" To which I reply, "Yeah, thanks, you're REALLY helping Ellie!" Without any sarcastic tone in my voice either...
After awhile though the snowflakes turned into objects more resembling little BB's that were pelting us in the face. The freezing rain poured down, and we didn't last long after that. Ellie said, "Ouch! The snow is hurting me!!" So we went inside and warmed up. More like Ellie went in and warmed up, and the balding man shoveled what the little "bit" had put back on the sidewalk...

3 comments:
Happy snow!
I miss the beautiful white landscape of a fresh snow, but I sure don't miss the not-so-fun parts (ie shoveling, driving, slipping & sliding) of a MN/SD winter!
What are you all doing for Christmas/wedding/baby in the next month??! [Wow, that's coming soon! :)]
BBrrrrrrrrr...What a workout Chris..good thing you had the help. Nice looking snow, miss that a tiny bit, but not the cold. Seven years in Texas has made me 'soft' to the cold northern winters!
Cute! I get the same 'help' from my two kids. I miss growing up in SD, but being in Mn isn't too much different.
Post a Comment