WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!
As Ellie's beloved Dora the Explorer would say, "Lo hicimos (we did it)!" Our house officially went on the market the afternoon of the 9th, and by the night of the 10th we received an offer from the first people who looked at our house! Of course, the sale is pending results of a home inspection (standard procedure when you sell to a 1st time home-buyer), but we are so excited! Mostly because now I don't have to keep the house ultra-clean and organized. :) We close on our house on April 22nd, so now begins the search for a place in Huron.
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers during this time of transition -- keep on praying for a nice place to move!

2 comments:
Great news for you guys!! Congrats on the big sale, and best of luck finding the new place in Huron. I will be watching the dates to make sure I get the Sioux Falls switched to Huron on our blog, and maybe I could include a nice photo of a pheasant too?
The boys look so handsome, love their array of faces that we see on the various blog entries:)
Enjoy your stress free time now without worrying too much about a clean house---just have it lookin' good for the inspection:)
love to all,
jed
Awesome to sell a house in 1 day!! God's favor is with you guys, and He won't let you down now -- you'll find a perfect place to live! Praying for you always!
Post a Comment