I'm 98% sure that everyone who reads this blog knows us in real life too, and it's certainly no secret that I am not a particularly "girly" girl. Sure, I like to get dressed up from time to time and most days find me with at least a little makeup on, but I am no big fan of the ruffles and frills. Evidently God decided that what I needed was a daughter who luuuuuves all things girly. And lacy. And bedazzled. And pink. So it's no surprise that we came home with this gem after our shopping trip today.
Why, yes, since you asked....that is a baby kitten sitting in front of a rainbow...on a bed of flowers...surrounded by many other hearts, birds, and flowers. And just in case you can't make them out, it appears the baby kitty has angel wings. Or maybe that's just a butterfly behind her -- I can't quite tell for sure. But really, at this point it's irrelevant, don't you think? I cannot believe they even make shirts like this -- and that I bought it! Lucky for Ellie, she looks cute no matter what she's wearing. Although this shirt may be pushing the limits....
Here she is in her newest Dollar Store find, her "rock star" hair!
"All those rainbows and hearts and flowers. It's too much!"
"It's like that cat is hypnotizing me...."
The boys are up to no good as usual -- getting braver with walking, although neither has taken more than 3-4 steps at a time yet. No hurry as far as we're concerned! They both love to ham it up for the camera lately, too.
I just threw this picture in because I figured everyone would go, "Awww, look at how Maguire is smiling at Alex. He loves his brother so much! Look at how sweet!" But be sure to check out the video below for what usually follows that look.

4 comments:
OK, have to agree on the shirt...both that it is WAY too much and that Ellie would look cute in a potato sack! I'm sure that was the first time Maguire has acted like that. How nice you caught it on camera. :) Love you!
Just watched it again...Alex the Grace-Filled...walks away...what a guy!
LOVE Ellie's shirt -- it is GORGEOUS! The video is hilarious!! Sweet, mild-mannered Maguire! Yeah, right!
Carrie, you don't have to be shy...you got matching mommy and daughter shirts right!!!! It's totally you! I can't wait to see you guys wearing them, kitties and rainbows and all things girly!
Post a Comment