Ellie and I hit the big city of Sioux Falls last Friday night to see the Imagination Movers Live show. Now, if you have no idea who the Movers are, you may just want to skip past this post. It involves children's music and grown men dancing around in matching jumpsuits, so consider yourself forewarned. Imagination Movers is a show on Playhouse Disney, and we have long said that if they ever went on tour and came to Sioux Falls, we'd go. We've got two cd's by the Movers, and it's catchy stuff. So catchy that I unfortunately find myself singing songs like "What's In Your Fridge?" and "Please and Thank You" all day long. Anyway, we had some delicious dinner at Famous Dave's before the show (I miss Sioux Falls!) and headed off to the show. Added to the pictures is a little commentary from Ellie.
13 years ago

1 comment:
You are such a sweet mom Carrie! You both look like you had a great time, I will have to check that show out. Love your Ellie captions too:)
Post a Comment