Ellie and I celebrated the arrival of spring yesterday (FINALLY!) with a Girls' Day Out. Well, more like a Girls' 2-1/2 Hours Out, since we had to be back in time for naps!
Chris stayed home on baby duty....
...while Ellie Bean and I hit the town for some new haircuts:
Ice cream at the Dairy Queen with her best friend Mariana and mom Amy (sorry, forgot the camera on the actual outing!) and then back home to relax and cuddle with babies. It was a great day!

4 comments:
Looks like you girls had a ball!! Summer is coming... :)
Hey! I love this post. The pictures are so cute. Do the boys really have a nap time already?? Elyse is not very scheduled yet. I think we will be working on that this week. ;D
Emily
Nice pics from Girl's Day out--
FYI...it was 2, so that hardly counts as multiple VCR's-- because "multiples" would be more than two.
Maybe you are sad like Ryan...South Dakota didn't make the cut either! Go Texas:)
It looks like you girls had a great day together. I love the picture of Chris and the twins. (Bee-Sin & Bee-Sun) J/K
Plus, Jed is hiding a little bit of the truth, he might of had only two vcr's recording but he also had 10 friends recording the pagent for him at the sametime. Just in case his didn't work. In fact I would say instead of "multiple vcr's" he had "hundreds of vcr's". Let's be honest he has 12 copies of every pagent since 1954. Plus, his man crush on Scott Grossman is borderline SCARY. I can see him now looking in the mirror saying "Scott, I loved the spin you had the girls do in the second number, Your BRILLIANT!!" Jed, I'm telling you, "After you finish watching Miss Congeniality for the 5th time today, YOU NEED TO GET HELP!!" (The fact that I remember you pointing out Scott in every pagent and in turn remembering his name makes me feel I need help.)
Post a Comment