Monday, April 14, 2008

Virtually Impossible!


The art of photography is something neither Chris or I are particularly gifted in, and we will be the first to admit it. We have gained a new admiration for those who make a living trying to get kids to smile. And all at the same time! I am getting stressed out just thinking of our upcoming family picture session with our photographer friend, Amy! Anyway, the other day we were snapping some shots of the boys, and as you can see, getting two babies to look at the camera at the same time (let alone smile) is a task we haven't quite mastered yet...

1 comment:

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

Glad to see we are not the only ones who haven't managed to master the random behavior of the infant kind! Great pics though, they are showing so much personality, that's for sure.
Also, I am happy that the milk is a flowin' for those baby boys in Sioux Falls:)
Happy Spring...