
So the boys are loving the Johnny Jump-Ups these days! We like to put them in doorways opposite each other, so they can watch each other bounce and laugh at each other. Alex mostly just likes it because he can stand up on his own in it, but Maguire has the whole "bend-the-knees-and-you'll-bounce" thing figured out and bops all over the place in his.
This was the best picture I could snap of both of them -- impossible to get one of them both looking at me (or laughing at each other)!
Yep, we've got a full-fledged thumb-sucker on our hands!
And in other news, Ellie has informed me that it's okay for boy babies to wear hair "pretties," as long as they're
blue. She also lovingly refers to the boys as her baby sisters when they're wearing bows. (I just re-read the title of this post and realized it sounds a little bit like we're having more babies. Ha! Be honest now, how many of you saw the title of this post and thought that? Don't worry, no baby announcements from the Studer house will be coming for
quite awhile!) But I digress.....
So, at random moments we come upon the boys playing in their various "pretties" and can only assume that big sister has been at work dolling them up.

7 comments:
The boys look GREAT. I just can't wait for the pictures of them when Ellie introduces them to nail polish and make up...as long as it's blue nail polish and blue mascare(Sp)that is.
I love it! That is what big sister are for.
Wow! Glad they are liking the Johnny Jump-up! Glad you have two.
Cute pix with the hair "pretties"!
I'm one who thought there were more babies on the way when I read the title ;)
The "pretties" pictures will be treasured & teased forever!!
Love you all!
You can be assured that Daddy didn't approve this post before posting...because I can't rightfully allow my little boys to be seen by the world in hair pretties!! EEHHHHHH!
I can't wait to get my hands on those babies and Ellie Belle! Love and hugs from Grammie in Colorado and an extra one to Papa!
xxoo
Hi, I couldn't get on myspace or email to send a note so here it is. Black Hills are great. Tell Dad I got to see the Mount Rushmore lighting last night! AWESOME!! I think the plan is to sight see today and drive to Wall for overnight. Tomorrow arrive at your house early afternoon so they can visit a bit before naptime and then they will head on out and not be staying over. Everyone is ready to be in their own beds! If this changes, I'll call but no one has reception here in the Hills. Love you all dearly. Mom
Post a Comment