Monday, June 30, 2008

0 For 2? Really?


Wouldn't you figure since we've got two babies, and I missed Alex's 1st roll-over, that I would at least get to see Maguire's? Nope, Mom is 0 for 2 in the milestone-witnessing department. Today, both babies were on the living room floor playing, and I noticed that Alex had managed to somehow poop out the back, front, and both sides of his diaper. Impressive, no? So while Chris was busy changing the poop explosion, I went to the kids' bedroom to get a new outfit for Alex. When I came back, Maguire was playing happily on his tummy! I asked Chris if he flipped him over, and he looked at me with his hands full of poop and I realized he obviously didn't...so, Maguire rolled over! And no one saw it! Bummer. But yay for Maguire! Yikes -- two almost-mobile babies....life is about to get a lot more interesting.
Alex, fast asleep and displaying his stellar chalk-outline impression.

2 comments:

sarah :) said...

Ah, man!!! Not a very good record, Carrie! ;)

Let's see what we can work out for Aug 30 :D

Love you all xoxox

Grammie and Papa said...

Way to go Maguire!!!
Can't wait til August to have you rolling around Grammie and Papa's!
xxoo to you all