Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Of All the Times....

Okay, so I (Carrie) am literally away from the babies for two, maybe three hours per week -- maximum. We're talking grocery store outings, the library -- nothing over a few hours. But guess who decided to roll over for the first time tonight during the 40 minutes that Ellie and I were at the library? Yep, Alex. Of course, I am happy that Chris was there to witness this momentous first, since I am with them so much of the day. But seriously, little dude -- could you not have waited 20 more minutes 'til Mom got home?

2 comments:

sarah :) said...

Congrats, Alex! :)

Ryan and Kristi said...

Sorry you missed it. I know you would of loved to been there. I was at work when Addyson decided it was her time to roll over although Kristi was able to capture it with the cam corder so I was able to watch it when I got home.

NICE WORK ALEX!! Is Maguire close?

Addyson is so close to crawling but as of right now she just likes to crawl backwards and has no intrest in going forwards. We try to assist her but then she starts to cry. I'm not sure what she's thinking!!