Sunday, July 20, 2008

29 and Holding!

Chris turned the big 2-9 last week, and we celebrated in grand fashion. Okay, just with an ice-cream cake (decorated with blue frosting, per Ellie's orders, because "Daddy likes blue. He's a boy, Mommy. He wants blue.") Ellie helped make the cake -- and by help, I mean she ate ice cream and M & M's while I put the cake together. Chris's parents were also here to visit for a long weekend. No pictures of the visit, you ask? Well, when we uploaded our new pictures the other day, there were none from their visit. We were puzzled until we realized that we'd been too busy taking pictures with his parents' new camera that we forgot to take any with ours! Oops!


Nice Dora hats, don't you think? (Chris secretly asked for a Dora birthday party since Ellie's was such a hit in November.)


1 comment:

Mom said...

The one with Chris and the kids is awesome! I want that one -- can you print it for me? Sorry you didn't get any pictures of our visit! The kids are cuter, anyway!