When you are in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher, don't assume that a 3 year old left in the living room with a new packet of Dora stickers is going to stick them anywhere near a piece of paper. Maybe the quiet should have been my first clue....
13 years ago

3 comments:
I LOVE IT!! I especially love the stickers on Alex's forearm. It seems like it doesn't even phase him he's like, "Hey sis as long as I have a toy, load me up with some stickers...It's all COOL." Even in the first picture he's just chillen in the background with his toy. GREAT JOB!!
Nice that Ellie wants to include them in her play time! :) Have fun with the fam in the next few days. Love you all bunches!
xxoo
Once again, I am so happy to see that other little girls get into the same sticker mischief as ours! It is never paper that they end up on, that is FOR SURE, and that too peaceful quiet...that is when you know something is going down. That little Dora, she is such a bad influence on our children:)
Post a Comment