This is Grammie and Papa and me, taking pictures on their back porch. I had a really fun time.
This is me playing at the park with Grandma Studer. I'm peeking out of the slide. I went to her house one night and we ate ice cream and played puzzles. And Big Legos.
I got to play Fireman Princesses with Papa's toy firetruck. That was my favorite part. I told you that already, Mommy.
Me eating Captain Crunch in a pan, so I don't spill. I got to eat my breakfast on the back porch and watch Clifford.
Me and Grandma Eiesland and Grandpa Eiesland. They came over to Grammie and Papa's and we had a picnic. Then I went to their house and they gave me suckers and some toys for Alex and Maguire. A plane and a car. It was fun to see them.
Making purple play-doh with Papa. We made cookies and a family of balls with the Play-doh.
This is me with pudding all over me. Grammie and I made chocolate pudding to finger paint with. I got real dirty.
Thank you Grammie and Papa for me staying at your house. I had fun to visit everyone by myself.

3 comments:
Way to go, Ellie!
Everyone looks so good!!
We loved having you!
I think that night was the first time I ever had her by myself! Don't forget we painted toenails and fingernails purple!
Glad she had fun!
Post a Comment