Now that their father works at the "Farmers Union," we thought it was fitting to celebrate Alex and Maguire's first birthday with a Cowboy Party! Yee-Haw...
Notice the cowboy birthday hats...and the plaid shirts. You'll see their dad in a plaid shirt of his own later. It's definitely worth the wait. Trust me. We started with present opening...
Baseball was a common theme...
And there were cars....
...and of course more baseball. With dad (Wearing said plaid shirt. Awesome right? Wrong. Just wait for the picture that's still to come...) showing Maguire how to properly hold the bat. He didn't care, he just wanted to see how it tastes...
Ellie and best friend Mariana wore their princess crowns...and posed for a quick smile before the boys dug into their cakes...
"They've been saying for hours that we're getting cake Alex." "I know Maguire, maybe if we take one last picture they'll actually let us at it...I'm cravin' some frosting!"
"The anticipation is too great, I must have it, it shall be mine. Ooo...fire."
And off they went...
For some reason Maguire decided he wanted to push his cake onto the floor...
And there she goes!!!
"Hmmm...maybe I should've thought that one through first...now I don't have any cake!"
"But who cares...I've still got plenty of frosting!"
"What? Do I have something on my face?"
"Seriously, what are you guys all laughing at?"
"This is the greatest day of my life."
"Do you have to clean me up?"
And with guns drawn...daddy takes the "Cowboy" theme to the extreme. At least he didn't dress up as a princess for Ellie's birthday...now that would've been embarrassing...

2 comments:
happy birthday boys...love the cake pictures!
Cute pix -- happy birthday, guys. Looks like you went all out with decorating -- neat! Love the Chris picture, too. You made a memory!
Post a Comment