"Huh? Who, me?"
"Flee the scene, Maguire, don't just sit there and smile at her!"
Somehow the boys figured out how to pop the top of the wipes container this morning and proceeded to basically empty the whole thing. At least we've got plenty more, since we buy those packs of 5,000 from Sam's Club, right?
Needless to say, we are keeping busy while Chris is learning the ropes at his new job in Huron. On top of getting bids for painting and roofing jobs, shopping for new appliances, and trying to decide where to start de-junking the house, I accidentally called a phone sex hotline the other day.
Yep, you can go back and read that one more time. That's really what it says.
For anyone out there considering portable storage rental, consider yourself warned that the number for PODS Storage is most certainly not (800)766-PODS.

7 comments:
We are sure that there was a good reason that the ear plugs were put to such a creative use and the wipes probably "spilled out" on their own and the boys were simply trying to re arrange them and put them back. Celebrate their CREATIVITY!!!!!!!
G&P
My kids have a thing for the wipes container, too. It can get a little out of hand. :-)
Thanks for leaving a comment for delurker day, and happy almost birthday to your boys!
I thought they were Cheetos up her nose! And maybe the boys were just going to help you tidy up with those wipes! Surely my grandchildren would never cause their parents any trouble!!
haha, that's all really funny!
maybe sometime I can come help de-junk & censor out-going phone calls ;)
love you!
I laughed out loud at the thought of your face when you realized the number that you had called! Funny!
ACCIDENTLY....YA RIGHT
I agree with Trisha I wish I could of seen your face when that call was made. GOOD LUCK on getting your house ready and if it's ok, could I get that number? (JUST KIDDING)
PRICELESS! I adore your blog!
Thank you so much for delurking, and now I can come visit (and I'll try to comment often!) yours!
What a GORGEOUS family you have...love the month by month photos, too.
Happy Delurking Day!
Post a Comment