Friday, January 4, 2008

It's My Party, And I'll Cry If I Want To

I don't know if I've ever met someone who was so incredibly excited to get married. Carrie's little brother Nate, pictured here bawling his eyes out as the girl of his dreams walked down the aisle toward him, got married on Dec. 29th. Nate and his new bride Alissa started dating back in high school. Even then I remember Nate saying, "It would be a privilege to marry her, I hope I'm the lucky one." And as it turned out, he was. Of course I could call him a "Little Girl," or some sort of "Sissy Man," for sobbing so much. But I won't. I won't call him "Sally" or "Suzy" or "Girly Man." I just won't do it. All kidding aside, it really was a great moment, when she started down the aisle. Even I had a few tears flow when he first saw her. If you look close you'll see what my job during the wedding was! The camera probably shook a little as I wiped back a tear. But we're so very excited to have another member of the family, and wish the happy couple the very best in their new life together. I just hope Nate doesn't cry like that every day. What a wuss.











Here's Carrie's other brother Ben with wife Ryan and their little girl Lorna.

2 comments:

Grammie and Papa said...

You crack me up! The camera and transferring worked just fine when I tried it again. Go figure. Do I owe you something for that conference call I put in to you? :) I even burned a cd of Christmas Eve for your mom and got it to her today.
Love you all.

Welcome to the Rogo Ranch !! said...

Fred? Tie? Huh? What? I"m confused..