Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few More Random Snapshots....

A little more tummy time fun. We would have had a few more cute shots, but the camera died just as both the boys were getting really into it.

Ellie and her new favorite pasttime, throwing snowballs at us on walks. Thanks, Papa, for teaching her that! :)

The babies' first trip to the library -- big excitement for them, can't you tell?







5 comments:

David said...

DEAR WHOEVER,

COOL BLOG! COULD YOU VISIT MINE AT www.dsvet.blogspot.com and leave some comments based on the posts. My page is basically about hunting and some other stuff. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I WILL HAVE TO END UP DELETING THE BLOG IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS> THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY.
NICE PHOTOS BY THE WAY:) SINCERELY,
Devin Kabb

sarah :) said...

Hey this is really cousin sarah :) and your pictures are adorable! how fun you all trekked to the library!!
xoxoxox from Japan

Ryan and Kristi said...

*Quick Sidenote* Jed received a comment on his blog like this, When he went to visit the site he got some kind of virus. I'm not exactly sure what happened to his computer because I really don't listen to him when he talks and I'm not saying this is one of those times but just be careful. Who knows he might have some cool deer pictures. I do have to agree with him though when he says awesome pictures. *One Sad Note* I think Alex and Maguire have now spent more time in a library in their liftime then I have in mine.

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

My mystery blogger was not a hunter...mine was very mysterious!! What a jerk. Thankfully my virus protector shielded me from blogger virus. Love the pics of the boys at the library...they are a couple of handsome bookworms:) Librarians everywhere would cheer when they saw these pics on your blog:) Keep smiling...