Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tummy Time

The boys are officially 6 weeks old today, and as of the time I'm writing this, 6 weeks ago exactly we were hustling around the house (I was sprinting and out of breath, and Carrie was cool calm and collected as always) getting ready to head to the hospital. What a ride it's been so far, and we're not even two months in.

The boys have been wonderful, healthy, and growing. We had a little "tummy time" today, but it didn't go so well. Mostly because Maguire's got a massive head and can barely lift it up. Alex can hold his head up for a few seconds, and I tried to catch a couple of snapshots of it.

We went for another walk yesterday to a store a couple of blocks away because it was about 40 degrees! Heat wave! And because Carrie and Ellie get a bit of cabin fever because they don't leave the house much. Today Ellie ran up and down the hallway about 500 times singing, "I'm Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and I'm Human!!" She really needs to get out more...
So here are a few of the pictures we've taken in the last couple of days...enjoy!

1 comment:

Grammie and Papa said...

Oh my darlings! We miss you!
xxoo