So we are busy settling into a new normal (thanks to my cousin Emily for that phrase) here at the Studer house. I have been trying to decide how to divide up these pictures into several posts, but have run out of good ideas at the moment and they're all going up at once! Blame the lack of creativity on lack of sleep, I guess! Life is good here at home, I am loving being at home like I anticipated, but am definitely ready to be out and about more! The boys have their 2-month check up next Friday, so hopefully the doctor will give us the okay to venture out a bit more. Here's what we've been up to over the last few days......
Alex again, suffering the effects of Maguire's projectile vomiting. Sometimes living in close quarters with another baby isn't all it's cracked up to be......
We even had some visitors the other day -- Morgan Mueller holding Maguire.
Ellie has been having lots of fun teaching the boys all the joys of tea parties and The Little Mermaid. Here they are enjoying tea and Ariel with big sister.

1 comment:
Ahhhh, home, sweet home! The joys of projectile vomit, licking the spoon and being loved....24/7! Praying for your Friday appointment. Love you all oodly ooooo's!
Post a Comment