Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

A few of our favorite moments from Easter weekend.....

Dyeing Easter eggs
Picking out Alex and Maguire's Easter outfits for their first trip to church


Getting loved on by Papa

The boys' first trip to a restaurant -- don't they look pumped?
Hanging with Grammie and Papa

Indoor Easter Egg Hunt -- it is South Dakota in March, after all!
Everyone decked out for church on Easter -- He is Risen!











2 comments:

sarah :) said...

Happy Easter! You guys all look handsome & beautiful!!

A&D take off tomorrow (thursday)--I'm so sad to see them go...I'm no longer a tourist with them-now it's back to my 'real' life ;)

love you!

Sarah

I have missed checking your post this week- so it was good to catch up today- and see how ya all are doing. keep on smiling!
love Amanda

Megan and Abram Bouché said...

You guys clean up real nice!!! Let's chat on the computer soon! Love you guys!