Friday, February 29, 2008

Our Little Chunky Monkeys

Last night, we decided to have an impromtu photo shoot while putting the babies' pajamas on. They might not seem overly chubby to some folks, but when you start out at only 5 or 6 pounds, at this point they seem pretty roly-poly to us! They have their 2-month check-up on March 20th, so they haven't been weighed in a few weeks. So yesterday we got on the bathroom scale with them (highly scientific and accurate measurement, I'm sure!) and they each were in the neighborhood of 8-9 lbs! Like I said, the measurement probably wasn't overly precise, but at least we know they're growing!

Ellie also decided at the last minute to insert herself into the photos, and judging from their expressions Alex and Maguire didn't exactly appreciate it.....
























2 comments:

Ryan and Kristi said...

WOW!! It's amazing on how much they have grown. I have a tenancy (SP) to look at the pictures before I start to read the entries and all I could think to myself is how good they look and how big they have gotten. Then I read what you guys wrote and that's what your whole entry is all about. I think I need to start reading before I look at all the pictures. I guess it's like opening your gift before reading the card.(NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) I love the scientific weight measurement method you use. I think I'm goind to have to steal that from you, except I'm going to have Kristi hold Addyson along with me to see how much we weigh... She's strong she can do it. BEAUTIFUL!!

sarah :) said...

classic & precious! :) Love the last one especially!